When you book a picture day with an FMG crew member, it is our promise that you will have a photographer who is not only talented and knowledgeable about livestock photography, but personable as well.
You could say, we’ve got CHARISMA.
As it says on our website, “People say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but we know that in today’s livestock market a great picture can be worth thousands of dollars. We strive to capture genuine, quality images of your livestock to appeal to your audience.
|image courtesy of Flickr|
• A pre-shoot client consultation to discuss the details of picture day
• Professional and friendly service from your photographer
• Photos/videos sent to the correct parties, including web designers and sale hosts
• Storage of photos/videos for future use
• Personalized and prompt service from the Focus Marketing Group team“
All of our FMG crew members have fun personalities! Positivity sets us apart from our competition in most instances.
We like to work as a team as much as possible. You can often find one or more of us in the picture pen, helping out.
|Here’s FMG crew member Kendall Harsh helping out Erick Schmidt at Bowling Ranch in Newkirk, Okla.|
Good picture pen help also results in images like this —
|This guy was pictured at Bowling Ranch. Watch for their first sale in November.|
So the next time you’re booking someone to take pictures and videos of your livestock, remember FMG. Our friends at Langford Herefords said it nicely, “Professional Promotional Powerhouse … they “make it happen” and they make it fun!”